Preschool already

(this is supposed to be at the end but i couldnt get it there....this is after school, we spoiled them with happy meals. You'll notice our daughter Patch is paitenly waiting for something hit the floor)


Once again; sorry it's been so long. When I started this blog I thought I'd spend alot more time on it but as life has it there's not enought 'time' in the day.

Quinn started Preschool on Tuesday and Aiden is going to a highly recomended daycare just down the street that our neighbor (and my close friend; Kolette) sends her son (Gage) to. Aiden has a great time there but misses his big brother.

The boys are VERY attached to eachother so separating them is hard. Quinn goes to Preschool 8:30 am to 11:30 am. Aiden goes to daycare from 8am to noon. So yes that's right; twice a week I have 3 hours to myself wow that's nice! I feel so spoiled.

Attached are Quinn's 1st day at Preschool. Poor Aiden we didn't take any pictures of him because he and Quinn had been going to this daycare for a few hours a week for about a month now. I knew Quinn was going to have a rough time with preschool so I started him in this daycare to help him adjust. So Aiden had been there a few times already.

Quinn had a horrible time saying goodbye but then settled in and had a good time. Same with Aiden. They both asked for eachother as soon as we picked them up. So cute!
































































0 Responses